Tax law is a complex area of law with frequent legislative amendments, which require tax practitioners to be continuously informed and up to date.
Our taxation lawyers are highly knowledgeable and skilled with many years of experience. Following our firm’s team approach, the Taxation Department draws upon the expertise of other practice groups in the firm to effectively meet your needs.
We provide comprehensive legal advice covering all areas of tax law including planning, investigations and litigation services. We deliver commercial advice across the full spectrum of domestic tax issues and have unparalleled experience in advising on cross-border transactions.
We skillfully advise our clients, both domestic and international companies, on tax matters across multiple key industries and jurisdictions. Our network extensive network of high quality tax correspondent firms gives us significant reach to provide you with comprehensive tax legal services for all corporate, finance and real estate transactions.
We can be your legal and tactical consultative partners in the following areas of Tax:
- Asset finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Capital markets and financial instruments
- Corporate tax& restructuring
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Employee benefits and executive compensation
- Energy taxation
- Fund formation and related tax matters
- Investment funds
- Private equity and venture capital
- Projects and project finance
- Real estate
- Risk advisory services
- Tax-exempt entities
- Tax planning
- Personal tax &Wealth management, including trusts and estates.